🔌 New plugin settings
Plugin developers can now add toggle (boolean), integer, and slider fields to their settings, hugely useful for constraining users to a particular range of values.
This doesn't require any updates on your part, but the manifest schema has been changed in
email@example.com to give some typing and comments for the new inputs.
To see how to implement the new fields, either use the new schema for autocomplete fun or check out the Create a plugin -> Settings docs page.
- Fixed plugin fallback values not being returned when using
- Fixed nameless plugins not correctly falling back to using their reverse-DNS ID
- Fixed potential crash when a plugin sent repeated garbled/corrupted messages to the API
- Fixed small memory leak when refreshing plugins
- Plugins list is now correctly refreshed once a plugin has been installed using a
- Better internal handling of errors during plugin loading stage; at a later date this will be used to display errors to users when a plugin fails to activate